Sunday, April 18, 2010

In which I describe "The Prom"

Current Tunes: Regina Spektor
Current Plans: Whatever I feel like.
Current Excitement: ...

Meowww. I'm currently on a photo editing binge. I let myself get backed up. So. Mas.
Um. So prom was yesterday! Whew. There was a lot of build-up to that.
I had a really swell time getting ready with Sarah and Kendra. We had mac and cheese and watched Juno like we were sixteen again. It was enchanting. They looked SO gorgeous. Then there was a series of awkward moments. And dinner, which was nice but expensive. Then some deliberation, and off to THE PROM. It was nicely decorated. And I was really, really thrilled to see so many beautiful faces that I've been missing. Everyone looked really good! And I got some good dancing in. Exercise much? Bahah. I had a blast dancing with my amigos. It was a memorable evening.

I'm kind of frustrated today, because I've got to go over my Econ test and do some Econ homework. And I'm just fed up with that class. There's no way I can win. I hate feeling stupid. And this class makes me feel like an invertebrate. ugghhhh. I just want to cry a lot.

I thought I'd sleep well after last night. But my stupid brain wouldn't shut up, and I ended up waking up every few hours. And then I woke up slightly after nine and couldn't get back to sleep. So I'm still awake, but still bone tired. Today will consist of photoediting/uploading/organizing.. watching movies, reading, studying, homework, showering, napping?, and possibly some baking.

Also, I ate a new kind of apple today! A gala, I think it was. Def. not as good as Red Delicious. It was too... sandpapery and crumbly. But still pretty good. I'd gone a week or more without an apple, so at any rate I was thrilled to eat it! I also had some carrots. Trying to get my poor soul to wake up! I don't want today to be a total waste.

Hokay, that's it for now. Later folks.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment