Friday, October 1, 2010

In which I don't really say anything at all.

Current Tunes: Justin Rizzo and his amazing team at the Awakening!
Current Plans: Um, Awakening, photoediting.
Current Excitement: It's the weekend...?

So it's been awhile. Sure. Stuff has happened, I guess.

I'm putting down roots here at IHOP more and more with each passing day. It's hard to blog about what's been happening here, because a) my brain is still processing all the changes and b) there's alot. of it. Basically every aspect of my life and personality is taking a Holy Spirit beating. Which is a good thing, although it sounds kind of not.

I still miss home and my MN people, but it's so clear that God wants me here in this season that the homesickness is manageable. I'm falling in love with IHOPU and its students. Oh jeese, my classmates are incredible. So loving, encouraging, friendly, and convicted for Christ! And the teachers do nothing but provoke me to love Christ deeper and deeper. And the Holy Spirit is all over this place. It's crazy.

Okay. Since I don't really know what to talk about, I'mma just do this up list-style. All numerical and stuff.
1) In early November IHOPU is going to Southern California on an outreach/missions trip. LA, here I come! And the best part? Jesus already provided the funds for the trip! I don't have to pay a dime. Yeah, you could say it's a coincidence... OR you could admit that it's miraculous that I asked Jesus for money and in a matter of days He gave me the money I asked for and then some.
2) Speaking of financial miracles... On Tuesday in class, Wes Hall felt the Holy Spirit wanted to give people financial breakthroughs. So we stopped class and began praying for one another for finances. Wes said that God was going to release muchos finances in the next 24 hours. The next day in class, he asked people with financial testimonies to come up and share. A bunch of people, like 10-15 came up and shared stories of how people had randomly handed them checks, how they found money, etc, etc. Someone totaled up all the money received, and not including money on its way in the mail, there was over $20,000 received. Miraculously, NOT coincidentally. GOD PROVIDES, period.
3) My birthday is soon, just saying.
4) I got a job! At Red Bridge library! Minimum wage and no more than 16 hours a week! It'll be perfect to keep me in food and gas!
5) On Saturday night, I decided that I felt like being in MN. So... at midnight I left and drove home! I got home at 7amish, slept for four hours, ate lunch, went to see MY BABY... went to Bethel, then went downtown and saw Kendra's dorm and had MESA. OMG. Then I slept from 10:30-6:30, and drove back to MO. I miss MN more than I thought I ever would, but I'm thinking that that ache in me is because of the intensity of everything I'm experiencing here and in my spirit.
The end. That is all. There is no more. Except there is. But there isn't. I don't know.

In summation, God is good! He loves us and wants to be our First Love. And that's what I want, too. soreadygoHolySpirit

No comments:

Post a Comment